Saturday, April 12, 2014

How to fix a NES 72 Pin Connector

Good Evening Everyone,

So tonight is my first video....be warned.....it's a little lengthy but funny!

Last week my good friend Cat was asking me what a 72 Pin connector which immediately prompted a "what are you trying to fix?". She told me that she had recently brought home her old NES that she had growing up but that many of the games were not working properly and saw from many others online that the issue was....the 72 Pin Connector.

I agreed to purchase a new piece, on one condition.

She and my wife would have to do it....on camera.

So please enjoy! And let me know what other fixes or videos you would like to see done! It would be fun to make this into a series that would happen from time to time!

Link below!

NES Pin Connector



Until next time,

Kyle
@Shwoodylove

No comments:

Post a Comment